5 Day Hiking and Scrambling Tour
This is an incredible tour for those who have more time to spare and want to experience
Wadi Rum by foot. The tour includes extended hikes in addition to some of the best scrambling
the protected area has to offer.
- This tour begins at the Seven Pillars of Wisdom
- Hiking through Al An Seeim to the Umm Ishrin – approximately 3 hours
- Lunch in Umm Ishrin
- Onward to Barragh Canyon
- Dinner at the entrance to the canyon
- Overnight in the canyon
- After breakfast, the tour of Barragh Canyon begins
- 3 hour hike of the area
- Lunch in the canyon
- Easy hike to Jebel Burdah
- Dinner in its shadow
- Scrambling of Burdah Bridge begins after breakfast to catch the awe-inspiring views of
the protected area – approximately 3-3.5 hours
- Lunch at the camp
- Short rest before venturing off on another 3 hour walk to the evening camp
- Sunset, dinner and overnight at another desert location
- 5 hours are needed to hike the distance to Jebel Khasch near the Saudi Arabian border.
This is a relatively easy hike chalk full of incredible views, especially from the top of
- Lunch after descending Jebel Khasch
- Time to catch your breath
- Walk to Wadi Nograh – a white sand canyon
- Camp near Jebel Abu Hamata
- After breakfast, the hike resumes. The journey comes full circle as we return to the
meeting place in Rum Village.
- Traveling through some beautiful, unique landscapes.
- Hike to Jebel Qatar and its dripping well
- Arrive in Rum Village in the afternoon
||Cost Per Person